The Higher Level includes over 1500 phrases and is best for students:
- at the upper-intermediate level (B2) and higher
- with some basic knowledge of legal words
- preparing for the TOLES Higher examination
- to test more advanced legal phrases.
The Higher level has different exercises:
- sentences with gaps
- multiple choice test
- definitions of formal words
- transformations into more formal phrases
- sentences with prepositions to complete
This level is for you if you want to:
- revise fast for the TOLES Higher exam
- repeat over 1500 legal phrases
- have all the necessary legal words in one place
- check how professional your legal English is
- recall words faster when you speak or write
- increase your active vocabulary.
Save your time and money.
You do not need any course books, formal courses or a teacher.
You buy access to Boost Your Legal English for four months. But you can prepare in four months or faster. You practise legal phrases in four types of exercises, grouped in 14 topic areas. Exercises are student-friendly and very effective.
Revise at any place, at any time and on any device: your computer, laptop or mobile phone.