The Higher Level includes over 1500 phrases and is best for students:
- at the upper-intermediate level (B2) and higher
- with some basic knowledge of legal words
- preparing for the TOLES Higher examination
- to test more advanced legal phrases.
The Higher level has different exercises:
- sentences with gaps
- multiple choice test
- definitions of formal words
- transformations into more formal phrases
- sentences with prepositions to complete
This level is for you if you want to:
- revise fast for the TOLES Higher exam
- repeat over 1500 legal phrases
- have all the necessary legal words in one place
- check how professional your legal English is
- recall words faster when you speak or write
- increase your active vocabulary.
Save your time and money.
You do not need any course books, formal courses or a teacher.
You buy access to Boost Your Legal English for 3 months. But you can prepare in 3 months or faster. You practise legal phrases in four types of exercises, grouped in 14 topic areas. Exercises are student-friendly and very effective.
Revise at any place, at any time and on any device: your computer, laptop or mobile phone.