The Introductory Level includes over 800 phrases and is designed for students:
- at the intermediate level (B1) and higher
- with no or little previous contact with legal words
- as revision for the TOLES Foundation examination
- to test basic legal words in context
This Introductory level has only two types of exercises:
- sentences with gaps
- sentences with prepositions
Exceptionally, Unit on contract law has also flashcards with definitions of phrases from contracts.
This level is for you if you want to:
- revise quickly for the TOLES Foundation exam
- repeat over 800 legal phrases
- have all the necessary legal words in one place
- find words faster when you speak or write
- increase your active vocabulary
- check how good and professional your legal English is
Save your time and money.
You do not need any course books, formal courses or a teacher.
You buy access to Boost Your Legal English for 3 months. But you can prepare for the exam faster.
You practise legal phrases in two types of exercises, grouped in 12 topic areas. Exercises are student-friendly and very effective.
Revise at any place, at any time and on any device: your computer, laptop or mobile phone.