Collocation Transformations let you revise your knowledge of collocations through a series of over 300 sentences, grouped conveniently in 13 areas of law.
This is ideal if you want to:
- revise your formal phrases
- test yourself after any course
- have contact with the language
- enrich your formal vocabulary.
There is only one task for you: change an underlined part of a sentence into a more formal and better collocation. The answers are subjectively chosen. It is not possible to present all the options.
However, it is still a great starting point to test yourself.
Words of advice:
- do the exercises systematically
- you will spend up to 10 minutes on each
- return to them after some time
- make notes of your favourite phrases.
Wishing you productive revisions:)