1) The court first instance hears such types of claims.
2) The Civil Procedure Code sets precise steps to be taken in the proceedings.
3) They took legal action their previous employer.
4) The case was allocated a small claims track because of its low value.
5) Which court has exclusive jurisdiction the case?
6) The judge is rarely excluded the proceedings.
7) The lawyer will act in court your behalf.
8) The law firm will handle your case due diligence.
9) How should I behave a hearing?
10) We filed a claim the District Court.
11) Have you decided which documents will you rely to support the case?
12) A witness statement is not needed this stage.
13) There are a few interim remedies available a claimant.
14) He filed a claim compensation against a surgeon.