1) If you are a sole trader, taking an insurance policy seems reasonable.
2) The insurance company is reviewing you application coverage.
3) First they need to carry a risk analysis.
4) We can fill in the documents your behalf.
5) law you need professional indemnity cover.
6) The compensation will be paid immediately.
7) The insurer did not want to take this risk.
8) The details of your health condition must be disclosed the insurer.
9) An actuary specialises assessing and managing the risks of financial policies.
10) The claim procedure is set in the policy.