1) Copyright arises statute.
2) As a copyright holder you can sell the copies the public.
3) They can use the work in return a licence fee.
4) The rights holder benefits the work economically.
5) The work is fixed in a tangible form expression.
6) The copyright symbol is displayed the cover.
7) They cannot use your literary work your permission.
8) The licensed work was exploited an unlawful way.
9) A patent is granted a statutory period.
10) A patent attorney can help with applying a patent.
11) A patentable invention must comply certain criteria.
12) Relevant registration proceedings are still progress.
13) The details of the invention must not be disclosed the public.
14) The producer must designate the place origin of the product.