1) Copyright arises statute.
2) As a copyright holder you can sell the copies the public.
3) They can use the work in return a licence fee.
4) The rights holder benefits the work economically.
5) The work is fixed in a tangible form expression.
6) They cannot use your literary work your permission.
7) The licensed work was exploited an unlawful way.
8) A patent is granted a statutory period.
9) A patent attorney can help with applying a patent.
10) A patentable invention must comply certain criteria.
11) Relevant registration proceedings are still progress.
12) The producer must designate the place origin of the product.