1) Torts differ crimes.
2) This conduct may result a civil action.
3) You may cause the injury another person negligently.
4) The pedestrian suffered an injury his leg.
5) The company brought a claim tort.
6) You can be held liable any acts or omissions.
7) Your actions have an effect other people.
8) A proof damage is always required.
9) She made a fair comment a matter of public interest.
10) A claim must be brought a certain period of time.
11) You are a duty to mitigate any loss.
12) Assumption the risk is a defence to a negligence claim.
13) The product was not defective the time of purchase.
14) Damages were awarded one lump sum.